Wazalendo Hockey Club, having qualified to represent the country in the 32nd edition of the Africa Cup of Club Championships due to be held between 27th September 2021 and 3rd October 2021 in Blantyre, Malawi, has sought for and has been granted approval to conduct a lottery fundraiser towards the budget for the tournament. The club hereby sets the terms and conditions for the said lottery fund raiser.
Details on how to purchase a ticket online;
PAYBILL No. 522522
ACCOUNT No. 1102266817
Then follow up with your confirmation message to the club’s secretary through +254 721 333074 to track your ticket
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The raffle is offered by Wazalendo Hockey Club, hereinafter referred to as “Wazalendo” and governed by the Laws of Kenya and the below terms and conditions, covering conduct of the raffle, eligibility of participation, selection and qualification of winners and delivery of prizes.
By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, statutes, rules and regulations, governmental and judicial orders hereinafter collectively called “Applicable Laws”.
1. The purchase price for one (1) raffle ticket is Kenya Shillings Five Hundred only (KES. 500/-).
2. Eligibility for purchase of raffle tickets is Eighteen (18) years and above.
3. Tickets can be purchased from a Wazalendo hockey club member, agents, representatives and other avenues.
4. Raffle tickets may be purchased with cash or via mobile money transfer.
5. Raffle tickets once purchased are NOT transferable.
6. A Ticket Holder may NOT assign or transfer their interest in any prize won prior to taking possession of such a prize from Wazalendo.
7. A ticket once purchased is non-refundable.
8. Purchasers of raffle tickets must provide valid contact details (telephone number and/or email) on each individual ticket stub purchased.
9. If more than one name is stated on a ticket stub, the first listed name shall be the entrant.
10. Entrants will retain the original printed raffle ticket to be presented as proof of a winning ticket if eligible to be matched by the corresponding details in the ticket stub. A valid identification document (National ID/Passport) of the raffle purchaser shall be required to claim the prize.
11. The official deadline for sale of the raffle tickets is 09th September 2021 at 2359hrs. All tickets sold after the official deadline shall be invalid & ineligible for the grand draw.
12. Participants of the raffle do not need to be physically present at the draw venues.
13. The winners of the raffle will be determined by random drawing during the mini/grand draw.
14. The winners drawn in any draw shall be informed by telephone and/or email and such a winner must claim the prize within three (3) days of being notified as above. If the winner does not claim the prize within three (3) days of the drawing, by responding to the notification from Wazalendo, or upon such a response, failing to physically take possession of the prize within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and ownership will revert to Wazalendo.
15. A winning ticket in any mini draw is ineligible for subsequent mini draws and/or the grand draw.
16. The informationon the draw and the winners will also be announced on the Wazalendo website and its social media pages including other media outlets as may be determined by the club.
17. Winner(s) agree to allow Wazalendo to publish their names, address, biographical information, voice and/or other likeness, statements, biographical information, prize information and photographs on Wazalendo’s website, its Facebook page and its other social media platform in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation and without notice, review, permission or approval, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, and on the internet and world wide web, in perpetuity.
18. Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release Wazalendo, its Directors, Trustees, Officers, Members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising, directly or indirectly, out of any raffle prize and agree that any liability, if at all, shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid.
19. This lottery is subject to force majeure circumstances.
20. Members of Wazalendo’s ACCC2020 steering committee and their immediate family shall not be eligible to participate in the raffle. For the avoidance of doubt, all other Wazalendo’s members and their respective family members are allowed to participate in the raffle.
21. Any and all disputes, claims and controversies of any kind concerning the conduct of this raffle, including the offer, issuance or delivery of tickets, selection of winners, or delivery of prizes shall be resolved in consultation with BCLB.
22. The Raffle is void where prohibited by Law.
23. By participating, holders and requesters of tickets agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions of the raffle.
24. For additional questions, inquiries and requests on information about this raffle, please contact Wazalendo via 0721333074 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org